[GRASS-user] installing grass 7.4 and grass-qgis plugin under fedora 27

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 02:44:39 PST 2018

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 10:15 AM, Laura Poggio <laura.poggio at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Markus,
> thank you very much for your help.
>
> In the error message, I used dnf install qgis* and it was trying to
install both versions. But the same error happens with 64 bits.

> Regarding QGIS not recognising grass7.4, could it be related with this
other thread?
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2018-February/077854.html

Apparently QGIS does not find GRASS during configuration. As of GRASS 7.4,
there is now a working grass.pc file to be used with pkg-config, e.g.
pkg-config --libs grass. This would need to be used by QGIS configuration.

Markus M

https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/neteler/QGIS-2.18-Las-Palmas/fedora-27-x86_64/00717240-qgis/builder-live.log