[GRASS-user] installing grass 7.4 and grass-qgis plugin under fedora 27

Laura Poggio laura.poggio at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 01:15:35 PST 2018

Dear Markus,
thank you very much for your help.

In the error message, I used dnf install qgis* and it was trying to install
both versions. But the same error happens with 64 bits.

Regarding QGIS not recognising grass7.4, could it be related with this
other thread?
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2018-February/077854.html

Thanks a lot

Laura