[GRASS-user] Fwd: ASC files - Contours lines on elevation map on GRASS 7.4/Ubuntu 16.04

Kevin Labre kxmlab at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 17:18:11 PST 2018

HI Daniel, Moritz,

Thanks a lot for your quick replies.

I did not set the region to the extent of my maps, because I didn't know
what values to use

Following Moritz's advice, I've attached a .txt file with the output
g-region -p, r-info on each of the raster files and v.info on the 4 contour
vector files.

Daniel I'll try the r.patch command as soon as I have a moment.

Have a good evening,
Kevin