[GRASS-user] v.out.ogr not working

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 14:14:43 PST 2018

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 5:38 PM, alassane toure <atourej at gmail.com> wrote:

> Markus,
> Here is the system response.  The code goes through the process but does
not create the output file!

The first two errors make sense, you would need to use the --overwrite
flag. The last call of v.out.ogr is strange because there are no output
messages at all, even though there should be some. Can you try with GRASS
7.5?

Markus M

> On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 9:28 AM, alassane toure <atourej at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Markus,
>> I will try your suggestion too!
>>
>> alassane
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 9:25 AM, alassane toure <atourej at gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Thanks for your response Mauricio.
>>>
>>> Ok I will try it but v.out.ogr in GUI and in python script works using
GRASS70 though!

mauricio.vancine at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
using grass72/ gdal2.2 and both my python script and grass72 are not
producing the expected output when i run v.out.ogr! v.in.ogr does work
though!

Impactstory