[GRASS-user] Semi-automatic classification with GRASS modules

Giuseppe Cillis giucillis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 02:36:15 PDT 2018

 Hello everyone,
I'm applying between QGIS and GRASS to apply a semi-automatic
classification of aerial photos.
In practice I would like to use the combination of the grass modules in the
processing of QGIS; i.cluster and i.maxlink. My problem is that with
i.cluster I can not create the "spectral signature" which then must be used
in the second module. Why?
In practice I use two photo areas and I left (As proof) the preset
parameters but at the end of the process (Although it does not give me
errors), only a final report is created and no spectral signature files.
Why?
Thanks in advance