[GRASS-user] Semi-automatic classification with GRASS modules

Michele Zurlo michele.zurlo at unimi.it
Wed Jul 4 22:38:22 PDT 2018

Hi Giuseppe try to take a look also here, if you find something that can help you

http://hdl.handle.net/2434/574065

I tried a combination of i.segment.uspo, i.segment and v.class.mlR (Grippa et al. 2017) to classify an aerial images of Alpine areas. I get low a accuracy in classification because I did the great mistake of no consider the single properties of habitat in different Alpine belts. I hope you will get better result ;-)

I use this e-mail also to make a question, during a work I tried to classify a pancromatic aerial image using an unsupervised approach. Running i.cluster it gave me an error indicating that it needs more than two classes. What I missed?

Thank you

Michele