[GRASS-user] Semi-automatic classification with GRASS modules

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Jul 4 10:33:01 PDT 2018

It is good to know about these more sophisticated alternatives for image classification. Nonetheless, if GRASS maintains i.cluster and i.maxlink in the default module distribution, it would be helpful to know why this is not working and/or have some kind of an error/warning message generated. I remember running into the same issue a year or two back. No information about why it did not work. It just didn't.

Michael

C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)