[GRASS-user] Semi-automatic classification with GRASS modules

Michele Zurlo michele.zurlo at unimi.it
Mon Jul 9 00:08:30 PDT 2018

Hi Nikos I generally use the i.segment module because I'm working in a natural context management. I know also the i.superpixels.slic but I've not tried it yet. Indeed it could be a good idea to compare the results of both modules in different kind of environments.

About the i.cluster I remember that I tried to "abuse" the module but with me it doesn't work ;-)

My need of run i.cluster was due for a little work for a public administration. My idea was to realize a small report comparing pixel and object based approach, in older aerial image classification, adding different kind of features (radiometric, texture and so on).

Thank you, I hope so too.

Michele

<signatureafterquotedtext></signatureafterquotedtext>