[GRASS-user] Importing .tif

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:14:44 PDT 2018

Rich,

The manual [1] gives the following examples. Did you try that?

*grass74 -c EPSG:5514:3 $HOME/grassdata/mylocation* Creates new GRASS
location with EPSG code 5514 (S-JTSK / Krovak East North - SJTSK) with
datum transformation parameters used in Czech Republic in the specified
GISDBASE *grass74 -c myvector.shp $HOME/grassdata/mylocation* Creates new
GRASS location based on georeferenced Shapefile *grass74 -c myraster.tif
$HOME/grassdata/mylocation* Creates new GRASS location based on
georeferenced GeoTIFF file

I think the last example is the one you want

Cheers
Daniel

[1] https://grass.osgeo.org/grass74/manuals/grass7.html