[GRASS-user] rshepard at appl-ecosys.com sent you a file

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jun 11 17:55:41 PDT 2018

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018, Markus Metz wrote:

> strange, works for me on Linux.

   To cover all bases, I checked out the most recent 7.4svn code, configured,
built, and installed it. v.in.gdal produces the same partial map as it did
with 7.5svn. On linux.

   Helmut wrote that on his win8 host it built and displayed properly. Since
that's the same set of AIG files as we're all using the issue is not likely
to be empty cells for 80% of the coverage, but something ... somewhere ...
in the code that's blocking proper operation here.

   Tomorrow I'll try both grass versions on a Slackware-14.2/x86_64 host.

Rich