[GRASS-user] problem

Andrea Balotti balotti.and at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 14:52:26 PDT 2018

Hi,I suppose your raster "band10" overlap with rasters (Dem, aspec,
etc.) you use as input for r.sun otherwise you are trying to read
information from input rasters over an area where they have nodata.
Anyway, I tested on NC sample location but r.sun seems to work fine
also if I have not set albedo/lat/long rasters. I get always output
files, and empty only when are supposed to be (midnight for example).
Here the code I used:r.sun elevation=elevation at PERMANENT aspect=asp at PE
RMANENT slope=slo at PERMANENT incidout=out.beam beam_rad=out.direct
glob_rad=out.global day=207 time=6
Regards,Andrea