[GRASS-user] v.class.mlR Error

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Jun 18 13:24:41 PDT 2018

Hi Jamille,

[Putting the discussion back onto the list.]

Le Mon, 18 Jun 2018 16:51:57 -0300,
Jamille Haarloo <j.r.haarloo at gmail.com> a écrit :

>  Hello Moritz,
>
> It looks like I got some results, but I suspect there are still some
> issues due to the warning messages.

I'm sorry, but I haven't had the time, yet, to test here with you data.
I'll do that ASAP, but workload is very high at the moment.

> I either kept getting that a file couldn't be found or that it had
> trouble running the R-script.
> My actions:
>
>    1. I found that it was looking in "C:\Program Files\QGIS
> 2.16.0\apps\Python27\Lib"

There could be conflicts of Python libraries, but normally, when you
run the modules directly from GRASS GIS they should use the Python
libs that come with GRASS GIS. You are not actually running v.class.mlR
from QGIS, instead of directly from GRASS GIS, or ?

>    for certain scripts but I also had another location of the
> Python27 library "C:\Program Files\GRASS GIS 7.4.0\Python27\Lib". So
> I tried adding the second location via the black terminal because I
> figured it needed the GRASS versions/formats (with my lack of
> experience I am not sure if I succeeded).
>    2. It was still failing, and I suspected this had to do with the
> qbwwv voting method (see output). So I unchecked that option and got
> results. I'am also sending a screenshot of the attribute table with
> results.
>
> Do you have any suggestions for improvement?

I'll try directly in GRASS GIS on Linux, here. Sorry, just bad timing
right now.

Moritz