[GRASS-user] question on i.nightlights.intercalibration code

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:50:36 PDT 2018

It is a bit difficult to read, can you post the command you used? It seems
you typed image twice, suffic instead of suffix and you are using $() to
pass the list of map names which is not necesary, AFAIU. Try the following:

i.nightlights.intercalibration image=img1,img2,img3 suffix=c model=liu2012

if that does not work, then, Nikos will know ;)

best,
Vero