[GRASS-user] Spatial data exchange formats

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 11:27:55 PDT 2018

Rich,

I was able to open your GRID in QGis. And if it works in QGis, it should
work in GRASS too.

What I've seen is that most of you data has values -3.4028e+38 which
appears to be the NODATA value. So, are you sure this part of the data is
not a corner of the mapped area? Because there is valid data for the upper
and left borders. Also, this data is not a 1 x 1 degree rectangle, as you
said it should be. So this makes me believe that we are looking at just one
corner of the data, where it happens to have a lot of NODATA cells.

Cheers
Daniel