[GRASS-user] Spatial data exchange formats

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 12:41:37 PDT 2018

Trying to help those trying to help Rich:

the tiling scheme is available in a web viewer here:

https://gis.dogami.oregon.gov/maps/lidarviewer/

the archive containing the data in question is available here:

http://www.oregongeology.org/pubs/ldq/LDQ-45122C3.zip (1.8 GB)

you need to patch together all bare earth coverages from all years in order
to get a more complete coverage

Markus M