[GRASS-user] 7.5svn repos question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Jun 23 06:52:31 PDT 2018

On Sat, 23 Jun 2018, Markus Neteler wrote:

>> This morning I checked out the trunk, configured and built it. This told
>> me the revision number is 72869.
>
> Please tell us where you exactly see this number.

Markus,

   Yesterday morning the revision was 72869 (as above). Just now:

$ svn up
Updating '.':
At revision 72886.

   I have not explicitly downloaded anything from the repository since I
checked out and built 72869, so I don't know why svn tells me my local
source is at revision 72886.

>> I assume that's the most current revision as it's the at the bottom of
>> that web page dated Thu Jun 21 13:57:47 PDT 2018.
>
> Which web page is that (URL?)?

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-commit/2018-June/thread.html

which shows: Last message date: Sat Jun 23 01:55:37 PDT 2018/ Archived on:
Sat Jun 23 01:55:39 PDT 2018

> Just to be sure that we speak about the same things.

   Does this clarify my questions?

Best regards,

Rich