[GRASS-user] d.rast.edit - edits not saved

Frank David frank.david at geophom.fr
Mon Jun 25 09:56:13 PDT 2018

Hello Markus,

I failed to run the last d.rast.edit .I've saved on my disk the
html+py+makefile files and did g.extension extension=d.rast.edit
url=/myfolder/d.rast.edit but I can't execute from console. It says
"Command 'd.rast.edit' not yet implemented in the WxGUI. when trying to
run from shell the last version is launched ? The python file is well in
.grass7/addons/scripts/ ... I don't understand why it does not work.
Thanks for your help.

Frank