[GRASS-user] d.rast.edit - edits not saved

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Jun 25 13:20:36 PDT 2018

Hello Frank,

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 6:56 PM, Frank David <frank.david at geophom.fr> wrote:
> Hello Markus,
>
> I failed to run the last d.rast.edit .I've saved on my disk the
> html+py+makefile files and did g.extension extension=d.rast.edit
> url=/myfolder/d.rast.edit but I can't execute from console. It says "Command
> 'd.rast.edit' not yet implemented in the WxGUI. when trying to run from
> shell the last version is launched ? The python file is well in
> .grass7/addons/scripts/ ... I don't understand why it does not work. Thanks
> for your help.

Not sure what you want to achieve?
I only edited the manual page.

The only relevant message is that you need to hit "ENTER" after
changing a value in the value field to activate it for following
editing (should be improved, which I put as a new ticket).

Your GRASS GIS installation already comes with the latest d.rast.edit
code as long as you use 7.4.1.

Best
Markus