[GRASS-user] r.in.lidar build errors

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Mar 6 08:22:32 PST 2018

   I think there was a recent thread on *.in.lidar modules, but I paid no
attention as I'm not currently using lidar data.

   After checking out the latest from the grass7_trunk svn repository I
configured the source tree and tried to build it. There are errors in the
*.in.lidar modules; each has errors when I try to build each one separately:

(r.in.lidar)
: /error while loading shared libraries: libproj.so.12: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
../../include/Make/Html.make:14: recipe for target 'r.in.lidar.tmp.html' failed
make: *** [r.in.lidar.tmp.html] Error 1
rm r.in.lidar.tmp.html

(r3.in.lidar)
: /error while loading shared libraries: libproj.so.12: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
../../include/Make/Html.make:14: recipe for target 'r3.in.lidar.tmp.html' failed
make: *** [r3.in.lidar.tmp.html] Error 1
rm r3.in.lidar.tmp.html

(v.out.lidar)
: error while loading shared libraries: libproj.so.12: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
../../include/Make/Html.make:14: recipe for target 'v.out.lidar.tmp.html' failed
make: *** [v.out.lidar.tmp.html] Error 1
rm v.out.lidar.tmp.html

(v.in.lidar)
:: error while loading shared libraries: libproj.so.12: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
../../include/Make/Html.make:14: recipe for target 'v.in.lidar.tmp.html' failed
make: *** [v.in.lidar.tmp.html] Error 1
rm v.in.lidar.tmp.html

   Your suggestions on resolving these issues will be appreciated.

TIA,

Rich