[GRASS-user] accumulate a raster following the flow accumulation

Giuseppe Amatulli giuseppe.amatulli at gmail.com
Sat May 5 11:51:30 PDT 2018

Hi,
I'm searching for a GRASS command that is able to "accumulate" a raster
following the flow accumulation output obtained by r.watershed.

In other words if I have a temperature raster I would like to
accumulate the temperature values following the drainage direction. The
final results would to get the mean of the uppers stream temperature (so
accumulation_temperature / flowaccumulation).

 r.accumulation input=temperature  flowaccumulation=flow accumulation
output=acc_temperature

It is something that exist?

Thank you
Giuseppe

--
Giuseppe Amatulli, Ph.D.

Research scientist at
Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies
Yale Center for Research Computing
Center for Science and Social Science Information
New Haven, 06511
Teaching: http://spatial-ecology.net
Work:  https://environment.yale.edu/profile/giuseppe-amatulli/