[GRASS-user] v vol rst super slow

Francois Chartier fra.chartier at gmail.com
Wed May 23 04:09:21 PDT 2018

tbres:      1
rows:       9016
rows3:      9016
cols:       8493
cols3:      8493
depths:     307
cells:      76572888
cells3:     23507876616

for v.vol.rst command line - i am not sure where you get this so i just
restarted the simulation.
Wed May 23 07:07:59 2018)

v.vol.rst input=BHMat1All_May12 at Toronto wcolumn=cat dmin=0.1

25 records selected from table
Processing all selected output files will require 0 bytes of disk space for
temp files
WARNING: Points are more dense than specified 'DMIN'--ignored 65 points
(remain 76822)
WARNING: Unable to create <(null)> raster map without cross_input raster
map being specified

*v.info <http://v.info>*

*(Wed May 23 07:06:24 2018)
      v.info <http://v.info> map=BHMat1All_May12 at Toronto

Name:            BHMat1All_May12
 | | Mapset:          Toronto
     | | Location:        Toronto
         | | Database:        C:\Users\Francois
Chartier\Documents\grassdata            | | Title:
                                           | | Map scale:       1:1
                                               | | Name of creator:
Francois Chartier                                         | |
| | Source date:     Sat May 12 15:45:44 2018
    | | Timestamp (first layer): none

| |----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Map format:      native
| |----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

 Type of map: vector (level: 2)
 | |
    | |   Number of points:       76887           Number of centroids:  0
        | |   Number of lines:        0               Number of boundaries:
0          | |   Number of areas:        0               Number of
islands:    0          | |   Number of faces:        0               Number
of kernels:    0          | |   Number of volumes:      0
 Number of holes:      0          | |
                                      | |   Map is 3D:              Yes
                                          | |   Number of dblinks:      1
                                              | |
                                                  | |   Projection: UTM
(zone 17)                                                | |
                                                            | |
   N:           4870795    S:           4825715                 | |
       E:            651669    W:            609204                 | |
           B:                45    T:               352
 | |
    | |   Digitization threshold: 0
        | |   Comment:
           | |

May 23 07:06:24 2018) Command finished (0 sec)                             *