[GRASS-user] v.colors usage

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Nov 6 13:34:39 PST 2018

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018, Markus Metz wrote:

> Please check v.db.connect map=stations -p
> and
> db.connect -p
> Is the table attached to the map stations really in the default database?

Markus M,

> db.connect -p
driver: pg
database: willamette-river-hg
schema: group:

   Well, well, well. Here's the problem:

> v.db.connect map=stations -p
Vector map <stations> is connected by:
layer <1/stations> table <stations> in database
</home/rshepard/data/grassdata/willamette_basin/mercury/sqlite/sqlite.db>
through driver <sqlite> with key <cat>

   How can stations be seen in the default sqlite database when db.connect
shows the table in the postgres database? What else is db.connect doing if
it allows grass commands to ignore what it reports and defaults to the
sqlite one?

   I thought db.connect used the database to which it reported being
connected.

   How do I remove the sqlite stations table so grass sees it in the
connected postgres database?

Thanks!

Rich