[GRASS-user] edit vector with wxGUI

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Nov 21 09:42:13 PST 2018

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018, Frank David wrote:

> I can not use the vector editing interface wxGUI, especially for moving
> and deleting points. I set the layer in edition mode. I can add points,
> but cannot move or delete them. The GUI button looks like line vertex
> edition rather than isolated point. Thank you for your help. Regards,

Frank,

   It takes a while to figure out just how to edit vector maps with the GUI.
What I do is select a bunch of points to delete, save and close the GUI,
then re-open it. The points are gone. This with 7.7.svn. My experiences with
it have done what I needed even though the process was not as simple as it
could be.

   Play with it and you'll find a rhythm that works for what you need to do.

Regards,

Rich