[GRASS-user] r3.out.vtk for paraview

Francois Chartier fra.chartier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 18:39:56 PST 2018

I have tried without the advanced options and the error message is that
Permission Denied.

(Wed Nov 21 21:37:26 2018)

r3.out.vtk input=nov817tension100 at Toronto output=vtk
top=GTA_DEM_Raster at PERMANENT bottom=Rock at Toronto
vtk: Permission denied
Converts 3D raster maps into the VTK-ASCII format.
Usage:
 r3.out.vtk [-psmocl] [input=name[,name,...]] [output=name]
   [null=value] [top=string] [bottom=string]
[rgbmaps=name[,name,...]]
   [vectormaps=name[,name,...]] [zscale=value]
[precision=value]
   [--overwrite] [--help] [--verbose] [--quiet] [--ui]
Flags:
  -p   Create VTK pointdata instead of VTK celldata
(celldata is default)
  -s   Create 3D elevation output with a top and a bottom
surface, both raster maps are required.
  -m   Use 3D raster mask (if exists) with input maps
  -o   Scale factor affects the origin
  -c   Correct the coordinates to match the VTK-OpenGL
precision
  -l   Do not convert the top-bottom resolution in case of
lat long projection to meters
Parameters:
       input   3D raster map(s) to be converted to VTK-ASCII
data format
      output   Name for VTK-ASCII output file