[GRASS-user] r3.out.vtk for paraview

Francois Chartier fra.chartier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 18:58:00 PST 2018

Problem solved.  the solution is to define the folder location where the
file should be saved.... typically, we just have to define the file name

(Wed Nov 21 21:55:24 2018)

r3.out.vtk -s input=nov817tension100 at Toronto output=C:\Users\Francois
Chartier\Documents\GeoModel\vtktrial top=GTA_DEM_Raster at PERMANENT
bottom=Rock at Toronto
The 2D and 3D region settings are different. Using the 2D window settings
to adjust the 2D part of the 3D region.
(Wed Nov 21 21:56:13 2018) Command finished (49 sec)