[GRASS-user] ps.map: vlegend and text keywords questions

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Nov 22 09:23:50 PST 2018

   Two questions: one about the vlegend keyword, the other about the text
keyword:

   1) The attached image is the map legend. How can I insert a title for the
points section? Do I need a custom legend with text and the legend
images/descriptions for each element in the legend?

   2) The text keyword supports different typefaces with the font subcommand,
"the PostScript font. Common possibilities are listed at the start of this
help page. The default is Helvetica." I don't find that list at the top of
the manual page. Can I use any typeface installed on the system?

   By trial-and-error I leared that specifying Times Roman worked while Baker
Signet didn't.

TIA,

Rich