[GRASS-user] Using grass to create elevation and orthoimagery for 3d package (needs tiff format)

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Thu Oct 4 02:28:47 PDT 2018

On 03/10/18 22:29, Rasha Shalaby wrote:
> I am certain is is a grass solution. I am able to load one .adf and
> export as png (which i can convert to tif).
> The main issue I am facing is being able to stitch multiple .adf (tiles)
> into one and lining it up with the orthoimagery.

r.in.gdal to import the data
g.region rast=orthoimagery to set the computational region to correspond
to the orthoimage (supposing this is the area you want to stitch your
elevation data in)
r.patch in=elevation1,elevation2,etc to stitch together your elevation data
r.out.gdal to export to tiff.

Moritz