[GRASS-user] Import Sentinel2 with timestamp

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 04:00:28 PDT 2018

Hi,

I was also answering Madi to see the example at IRSAE course and wondering
if that example could be somehow integrated into i.sentinel. Big +1 for
that! :)

However, in theory satellite images would only represent a point in time,
i.e., only start time should be provided. Why giving a one second interval?
t.register is able to handle only start time.

Best,
Vero