[GRASS-user] Import Sentinel2 with timestamp

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 04:05:01 PDT 2018

Hi,

st 17. 10. 2018 v 13:00 odesílatel Veronica Andreo
<veroandreo at gmail.com> napsal:
> I was also answering Madi to see the example at IRSAE course and wondering if that example could be somehow integrated into i.sentinel. Big +1 for that! :)
>
> However, in theory satellite images would only represent a point in time, i.e., only start time should be provided. Why giving a one second interval? t.register is able to handle only start time.

yes, this issue needs to be solved. I darkly remember that
t.rast.mapcalc was failing with point in time data. Period data is
just an ugly workaround. It needs more investigation. But for sure
i.sentinel.import should do timestamp as point in time data.

Martin

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa