[GRASS-user] d.rast in python script

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Mon Oct 22 01:20:05 PDT 2018

Hi Frank,

I think Laurents solution is for rendering maps to file/image.

Do I understand you correctly, that you are looking for a solution for adding maps to the currently active map display (and respective Layer manager)?

I have not found a documentation and would be interested too. I assume one has to use wxgui code, like e.g. here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/gui/wxpython/core/render.py
?

Yet, having the “Add created map(s) into layer tree” tick-box that core modules have available also for addons (without GUI programming for addon devs) would be nice (if possible)…

Kind regards,
Stefan