[GRASS-user] d.rast in python script

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Wed Oct 24 02:05:23 PDT 2018

Hi Frank,

Using GRASS standard parser options is a good practice. Unfortunately, it does not yet generate the "add to tree layer" check box in the AddOn GUI (though I hope that can be added in core though).

You can use e.g. G_OPT_R_OUTPUT and still choose a non-standard key-name for the option in your script with a line like this:
#% key: my_option_key_name

Cheers,
Stefan