[GRASS-user] d.rast in python script

Frank David frank.david at geophom.fr
Wed Oct 24 01:48:14 PDT 2018

Stephan,

Your last message makes me search after G_OPT_OUTPUT. I had never
realized that this option makes the "add to tree layer" check box appear
on the script GUI.

All my scripts create rasters without G_OPT_OUTPUT option (because the
name of output are handled by the script itself) and so, without check
box. Using d.rast could keep interesting i think in order to select
witch one should be display or not, but for the moment I can (may be)
overtake that limitation by using the G_OPT_OUTPUT option (I will see).

Sorry for confusing. And thank you very much for your help. I let you
see if the ticket you had post is appropriate.

Cheers,

Frank