[GRASS-user] ps.map

Frank David frank.david at geophom.fr
Wed Oct 24 07:55:36 PDT 2018

Hello all,

I notice that the same command does not produce the same result if I run
it from the shell or if I use the ps.map GUI.

 From GUI, le scale/region of ps file is correct, and if I run from the
shell, the region/scale setting is not respected

the psmap file begin with the region settings :

# timestamp: 2018-10-23 12:18
# location: France_L93
# mapset: volkswind_beaurevoir
# page orientation: Portrait
# g.region vector=WOLKSWIND_Beaurevoir_AEE at volkswind_beaurevoir

Is anybody notice that ?

Regards,

Frank