[GRASS-user] partial vector copy to smaller territory

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 12:57:28 PDT 2018

Hi Frank,

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 1:39 PM Frank David <frank.david at geophom.fr> wrote:

> Hello Vero,
>
> Thanks for your reply. It took almost one hour to extract my area (I
guess because of topology). I do the same with Qgis from a shape in less
than 10 minutes (but with several operations)... it's may be a bad idea to
have a so heavy vector map in Grass...

this kind of operation could be much faster in latest GRASS 7.4 than in any
previous versions. Which GRASS version are you using?

Markus M