[GRASS-user] i.maxlik problem

Giuseppe Cillis giucillis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 06:38:16 PDT 2018

 Hi,
I am in the first experiences with GRASS and I have a problem with the
i.maxlik module.
I have to semi-automatically classify two orthophotos already
geo-referenced and rectified. As a first operation, I create a group and a
subgroup in which I put the two orthophotos. Next, I create a signature
with the i.cluster module (initial number of class = 5; iterations = 30;
percent convergence = 95%; minimum number of pixels = 5). But in the
resulting output there is a problem because the only classified part is the
overlap zone between the two orthophotos ... why?
I hope I was clear
GC