[GRASS-user] Versions question [ANSWERED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Sep 22 10:30:35 PDT 2018

On Sat, 22 Sep 2018, Hernán De Angelis wrote:

> In my system the executables for the different grass versions look like this:
> grass74
> grass75
> grass77

Hernán,

   A while ago I copied /usr/local/bin/grass75 to /usr/local/bin/grass and
used only 'grass' on the command line, so it was the executable for 7.5.svn
that ran.

   Cleaned this up now (no more 'grass') and this morning's build, 'grass77'
now loads properly at the command line.

   I should have seen this earlier. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Best regards,

Rich