[GRASS-user] integer and discrete raster

Frank David frank.david at geophom.fr
Tue Sep 25 06:40:24 PDT 2018

Thank you Vero,

If I well understand, r.series return always floating values. But from
trunk r73206 we expect something different... Ok I will wait for the
next release, and continue with a int().

But I still not understand from where r.series return such values (more
or less 0.03) from integer... it's mysterious!

Frank