[GRASS-user] cannot install extension on Windows 10

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:20:48 PDT 2019

Hi,

po 15. 4. 2019 v 18:18 odesílatel Mira Kattwinkel
<kattwinkel-mira at uni-landau.de> napsal:
> For example g.extension extension=r.hydrodem operation=add
> Updating addons metadata file...
>
> ERROR: Unable to read addons metadata file from the remote server:
> [Errno socket error] [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify
> failed (_ssl.c:661)
>
> WARNING: NO addons metadate available. Addons metadate file not updated.

hm, metadata seems to be available [0]. I tested installing r.hydrodem
on my Windows 10 machine. No error, addons installed, possible to
launch. Something related to proxy or?

> Installation of <r.hydrodem> successfully finished (it is not!)

Are you sure about that? Binary package [1] is available. Have you
tried to launch the module?

Ma

[0] https://grass.osgeo.org/addons/grass7/modules.xml
[1] https://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass76/x86_64/addons/grass-7.6.0/r.hydrodem.zip