[GRASS-user] cannot install extension on Windows 10

Mira Kattwinkel kattwinkel-mira at uni-landau.de
Tue Apr 16 06:02:51 PDT 2019

Hello,

yes, I assumed that the metadata is available, but on my system they
seem to be not found. And I do not know what settings  to change. What
would be the correct proxy settings?

Indeed, the installation was successful, I can use the extension.
However Settings / Addons extensions / Manage installed extensions gives
me an empty list.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot, Mira

--