[GRASS-user] create basins of similar area

Phillip Allen phillipjallen830 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 07:27:02 PDT 2019

Hi,
Not to hijack this thread....but
Actually what Martin is asking for would be useful for us in geochemical
mineral exploration.  Having GRASS create 4-5km2 (or whatever size range)
basins/catchments automatically would be useful to create tentative stream
sediment sample locations.   I prefer to create my stream sediment sample
locations based upon catchment size much more than the traditional & often
miss used stream order method.
There is my two cents.
Phil