[GRASS-user] question on Stray light Landsat 8 data

Gabriel Cotlier gabiklm01 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 15:18:24 PDT 2019

Dear Markus,

Thanks a lot for the clarification and explanation, your response was
indeed helpful.

I got for all maps in the mapset I used, for both the DMSP original raster
layers and the intercallibrated rasrer layers the following:

r.info map= name_of_raster_map

360 degree EW extent is exceeded by 1 cells
360 degree EW extent is exceeded by 1 cells

Which, following what you said before in your response I understand makes
it correct region, right?

Another question I wanted to ask is: how to know whether the operation of
intercallibration was correctly done, for tha I thought maybe thare is the
a place from where I can corroborate whether the min and max values of each
intercallibrated raster layer is correct?

I'm attaching the log of all the files I got from 'r.info' command in it
there appears always for the region '360 degree EW extent is exceeded by 1
cells' and  also the min and max value of each intercallibrated raster
layer.

So as to know if I got all the raster correctly intercallibrated maybe
checking if the min and max value for each intercallibrated corresponds
correctly is there a place where I can check that?

Maybe according to my attached log file is possible to know if all the
intercallibration operation was correctly done and thus the layers are
ready for further study and analysis.

Thanks  a lot again for your help.
Kind regards,
Gabriel