[GRASS-user] How to generate a vector graphics file from GRASS CLI?

Ken Mankoff mankoff at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 02:51:30 PST 2019

Hello,

On 2019-01-29 at 11:48 +0100, st_kiefer at web.de wrote...
> Give it a try. ps.map is not that complicated. The manual page even
> offers an out of the box template for instant results (just scroll to
> the end). And if you get familiar with that tool you can produce very
> convincing graphics for publications, with graphically additions of
> your liking.

One more ps.map question. What is the best/easiest method to patch together multiple rasters with different colors?

I have two raster basemaps plus a velocity raster map.
One basemap is the output of r.shade (a colored shaded relief map).
One basemap is the output of r.relief (a grayscale shaded map)
The velocity raster has its own color scale.

I'd like all three in ps.map, but understand there is a one-raster limitation (any good reason for this?). How do I patch them but maintain distinct colors?

Thanks,

  -k.