[GRASS-user] How to generate a vector graphics file from GRASS CLI?

st_kiefer at web.de st_kiefer at web.de
Mon Feb 4 00:21:07 PST 2019

Hi Ken,
unfotunately i have not tested that so far, but outside grass I used virtual raster many times for this purpose. You might try to harness r.buildvrt to combine different raster-layer (or have a look for GDAL .vrt-files). So i use this to keep smal raster files but get large combined extends. This should work for overlappings as well. But as I said, I did not verify this.

https://grass.osgeo.org/grass77/manuals/r.buildvrt.html

cheers

Stefan