[GRASS-user] 3D raster remove voxels above DEM

Francois Chartier fra.chartier at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 18:46:32 PST 2019

See attached screenshot, I was able to remove voxels above the DEM and
below bedrock surface using r3.out.vtk and selecting export as *pointdata
(p)* not voxels.  If exported as a Voxel from r3.out.vtk, the voxel file
did not open properly in Paraview could be due to size of file. I changed
option to export as points and it is working.
grid resolution is 5 x 5 x 1 m over 4km x 4 km x 65 m thickness approx.
(actual thickness varies between DEM and top of rock).

r3.out.vtk -p -s input=jan27551tens100 at Toronto output=C:\Users\Francois
Chartier\Documents\GeoModel\WorkingFile\Feb6_VTK_Pts top=GTADEM at Toronto
bottom=rock at PERMANENT