[GRASS-user] 3D raster remove voxels above DEM

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Feb 6 00:19:25 PST 2019

Hi François,

Thanks for sharing the solution you found. From your first mail it was
clear to me what these voxels above the DEM contained. NULL values ?

It would be great if you could summarize all your experience working on
3D data in GRASS GIS in the wiki, at least by amending
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Help_with_3D with your additions or
corrections ? This would be very helpful many others.

Moritz