[GRASS-user] ascii decode special character

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 03:16:43 PST 2019

Hi Frank,

Good that you solved it :)

In any case, I would recommend you to update your grass version. There have
been quite some changes since August last year in trunk (Dev version).

Moreover, I think the ps.map issue could be solved by saving the psmap
instructions with a different encoding, no need to change language because
of that. Check the last paragraph under Notes in the manual [0].

HTH,
Vero

[0] https://grass.osgeo.org/grass77/manuals/ps.map.html