[GRASS-user] New Google Scholar profile: "GRASS Development Team"

Tomáš Brunclík brunclik at atlas.cz
Sun Jan 20 06:01:17 PST 2019

Hello Marcus,

I can offer these two articles:

[1]
K. A. B. Danquah and T. Brunclik, “Band ratio model for remotely
estimating water quality parameters in small inland water bodies based
on Landsat ETM+ data,” /Scientific Papers of the University of
Pardubice, Series A/, vol. 24, pp. 167–185, 2018.
https://hdl.handle.net/10195/71958
[2]
T. Brunclík and K. a. B. Danquah, “Relativní radiometrická normalizace
pro monitoring chlorofylu-a ve vodách pomocí družice Sentinel-2,”
/Chemické listy/, vol. 112, no. 12, pp. 866–869, Dec. 2018.
http://www.chemicke-listy.cz/ojs3/index.php/chemicke-listy/article/view/3244

These are just using GRASS GIS as a tool for the modeling, the second
also for aditional relative radiometric normalization of satellite data
for the purpose of water quality modeling. The second article is in
Czech. The radiometric normalization mentioned in the second article is
also implemented as Python script for GRASS, but article in English
focusing on this script principles is still in preparation. Both
articles are open access, available through the links.

I also have question about the Scholar Profile. Is the list in the
profile searchable, or is it possible to export the list somehow? I do
not see such controls on the profile page, but for the list of thousands
of articles to be of use for someone searching specific GRASS related
information it is necessary. I have my personal profile and as owner of
this profile I can do at least export, but it seems it is not possible
in profile of someone else. Or do you plan to publish some export elsewhere?

Regards,
Tomas B.