[GRASS-user] v.vol.rst - not enough disk space to write temp file

Francois Chartier fra.chartier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:13:45 PST 2019

I think the problem came from my g.region setting.  under the resolution
tab i was only filling  for example EW, NS and vertical. then i noticed
that the 3d resolution was different when printing g.region and i was
creating for ex in the order of 100 million cells. i solved that by setting
every cell under the resolution tab, even if that means repeating the same
info (perhaps i havent understood something yet), and it works.

for the lighting, i have checked this tab earlier and i recall that u can
onlh change the sun position which then results always in a shaded area
which impacts 3d isosurfaces.
thx