[GRASS-user] Build error: git repo master

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 12 10:11:56 PDT 2019

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019, Markus Neteler wrote:

> Looks like old SVN repo got mixed with the new git repo.
> I'd start over and git clone it into a new, empty directory.

Markus,

Huh! I did start with a new, empty directory grass-master/. Will remove that
and make a new one.

The only thing common to both the old build and the new one is the
configuration file. Might there be something in there?

./configure \
--without-zstd \
--with-postgres \
--with-postgres-includes=/usr/include/postgresql/server/ \
--with-postgres-libs=/usr/lib/postgresql/10/lib/ \
--with-sqlite \
--with-sqlite-includes=/usr/include/ \
--with-sqlite-libs=/usr/lib/ \
--with-cairo \
--with-blas \
--with-lapack \
--with-freetype \
--with-freetype-includes=/usr/include/freetype2 \
--with-cxx \
--with-geos \
--with-gdal \
--with-nls \