[GRASS-user] Build error: git repo master

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 12 15:05:54 PDT 2019

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019, Rich Shepard wrote:

> I removed the older directory and created a new one ~/gis/grass/grass_src/.
> In that subdirectory I cloned the git repo.
>
> Again it failed when building:

What is particularly puzzling is that after I restored the source code in
~/gis/grass/grass7_trunk/ from the 30 June backup and tried building that
using the configuration file minus --without-zstd it also failed at the same
point, yet the last time I pulled from the svn repo it built witout errors.

Both the backup restoration and the github clone were loaded in
freshly-minted subdirectories.

Regards,

Rich